Verbal Boundary Description
The National Register boundary for the Knauss, Heinrich, House follows the 15.39-acre parcel of land defined by East Main Street to the west and adjacent developed land parcels to the north, east, and south. The entire boundary covers one tax parcel, #K9-3-46A.
The boundary for the Knauss, Heinrich, House encompasses the entire tax parcel. This lot has historically and functionally been associated with the house since its construction in 1777 and is the remnant of the original 200-acre farm. The boundary includes the house and later bam. All other building resources once associated with the farm have been demolished.